thisblogisnotaboutagirl asked: what is your favourite outfit for a guy?
OOoo, good question!
So many favorites…too many…I’ll give 3. I either love it when:
1. Guys wear a button down oxford with a crew neck sweatshirt layered on top, nice dark-washed distressed slim-leg denims pulled over a pair of worn-out boots with a flat rimmed Yankees hat. Also, a twill parka or a heavy coat with a popped collar over all that is a plus.
2. Or guys who wear their dark-framed glasses, bed head, unshaved face, and a Vince/Roberto Collina/Adam Kimmel/Todd Snyder/Crossley/Theory/J. Crew sweater with dark washed jeans…oof.
3. Or men who wear a well-tailored suit. Nothing is sexier than a man in a well-tailored suit! YUM.
TOP ALL OF THAT WITH SCRUFF, AND I MIGHT JUST FRIGGIN’ MELT!
I know this isn’t part of the question but…Just for kicks, a few out of many things I can’t STAND on a guy:
1. When a guy wears a beanie or a cap (or God no, a fedora) and their bangs are pushed forward over their foreheads. I CAN’T!
2. Tight deep V-necks. GROSS.
3. Nut-hugger pants…C’mon dude…no one wants to see that. Or guys who wear bootcut jeans with the white top-stitch…ick.
4. Trend throw up…contrived fashion on a dude is Yuck Nation, USA.
5. Guys who shape their brows. Not clean them up, but shape…hmmm.
6. AAAnd small framed transition glasses…WHYYY???